Eugene A. DiMonte
Eugene A. DiMonte, after graduating from DePaul University College of Commerce in 1958, and DePaul University College of Law in 1961, commenced his law practice in 1961 and is one of the founders of the firm.
Gene is now officially retired, however, if you wish to contact him, please contact his son, Ric DiMonte, who will be happy to assist you. Ric can be reached at email@example.com or at 847-698-9600 x 218.
- Construction Contractor Employment Classifications
- A Recent Decision in Mechanic’s Lien Law Affecting Public Works
- Texas Does It Again
- Contractors’ Liability Insurance (Something New)
- Reminiscence – Fifty Years
- “War” Stories
- Negotiation – An Art or a Science?
- Tales From the Front – Six Degrees of Separation
- Condo and Townhome Associations – Duties of Developers and Directors