Jordan A. Finfer
Jordan A. Finfer focuses on delivering the goals of his clients through an aggressive, yet tactful approach. Each matter brings with it its own wrinkles, whether it be contentious litigation or an amicable negotiation of an employment agreement, Jordan is mindful of the sensitivities of each matter and the delicate manner in which the client’s objectives must be pursued. Jordan’s skills have served him well in his tenure as a practitioner, yielding six figure settlements in array of matters from trademark violations to partnership disputes.
Jordan’s success as a practitioner comes from diligent, thorough efforts on each matter he is involved in, and the support of a great team at DiMonte & Lizak. Each matter Jordan is involved in has the assistance of the entire DiMonte & Lizak team, which provides the right amount of peer support and review needed to succeed in the practice of law.
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign (B.A., 2004)
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Fraudulent Transfers: A lesson in persistence and asset recovery
- Section 38.1: A New Era on Illinois Mechanics Lien Law
- Data Mining: A Look Into the Future of Privacy Regulation
- Civility In Law: DiMonte & Lizak’s Winning Edge
- Case Snapshot: A Story from the Litigation Trenches
- Firing Due to Facebook Post Found Lawful
- Social Media, Your Business, and the Law
- Third Party Beneficiaries and Privity of Contract