Lee Poteracki graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1972, and with honors from DePaul University College of Law in 1975. Thereafter, he earned a Master of Law degree in Taxation from John Marshall Law School. His practice has been balanced between transactional matters such as business entity formation and representation, residential and commercial real estate development, income and estate taxation, and estate and trust planning and administration. He practiced with Dennis Nudo in Nudo, Poteracki & Associates from 1977 until joining Di Monte and Lizak in 2006.
- Window Closing On Discounted Family Gifts
- Should My Business Be a Corporation or a Limited Liability Company?
- Window Closing On Gifting to Reduce Estate Taxes
- Illinois Estate Tax Provision Hidden in Tax Relief Law Signed by Governor Quinn
- The New Presence of the Illinois Estate Tax
- Good and Bad News on Estate Taxes
- Treat Your Signed Will With Care!