The firm prides itself on its ability to represent clients in most areas of litigation. As a matter of practice, we encourage our clients to attempt to resolve all disputes without litigation where possible, since good faith negotiation at an early stage of a dispute may well save the client time, attorney’s fees, and other expenses.
In advising clients in this way, we may suggest such devices as arbitration or informal mediation as alternative procedures for dispute resolution. Our primary objective is to save clients time and expense while still aggressively protecting their rights. However, when a controversy cannot be settled, the firm will actively and aggressively prosecute or defend the client’s position in court or in arbitration.
We believe there is a time to take a stand and a time to compromise.
Good litigators know the difference.
The firm represents clients in:
- Commercial litigation involving contract disputes, business and contract fraud, accounting actions, actions to dissolve corporations, partnerships and other businesses
- Will contests, trust and probate litigation
- Prosecution and defense of professional claims
- Employment matters before courts and state and federal administrative agencies
- Personal injury litigation on behalf of clients who have suffered injuries as a result of negligence of others. The injury actions can be the result of automobile accidents, work-related injuries or negligence in maintenance of public and private structures